noiseLab is a professional recording and analysis software for making Type I Precision measurements to international standards. noiseLab provides sound recording, editing and analysis with 1/1 to 1/24 octave analysis, FFT, Sound Level (Fast,Slow, and Impulse), Ln (Statistics), Tone Analysis, and infra sound measurements all in a truly affordable software package.
- use with National Instruments 4-Channel USB Digitizers or .wav files from Sound Level Meters or Hard Disk Recorders
- Precision Recorder: noiseLab makes high quality recordings of up to 8 channels of sound.
- import externally produced .wav files from Hard Disk Recorders or Sound Lelvel Meters for analysis in noiseLab
- Time Integrating ( Fast, Slow, Impulse, Taktmak. Custom Time Constant)
- Sound Level and Statistical Data: Sound Levels, Leq, SEL, and LN values of each clip and all clips combined
- Octave Spectra (1/1, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, and 1/24th octave)
- Low Frequency A and G filtered values
- FFT analysis (1 Hz to 100 Hz resolution)
- Tone Analysis (Automatic Detection of all tone parameters to ISO-1996-2)
- Automatic Batch Processing: Compute one or more of analysis parameters in parallel or multiple sound clips
- "Train" analysis: Breaks the signal into segments of equal lengths and analyzes these independently. Especially suited for non-stationary signal analysis
- export any or all results to MS Excel with one click
- export one or hundreds of graphs to file (jpg format) with one click
For additional information including a free demo version, please visit the Delta website at www.madebydelta.com
noiseLab Express is the entry level product of the noiseLAb family that gives you:
- Octave and 1/3 Octave analysis to Type I standards.
- FFT analysis down to 10Hz resolution.
- Sound Level analysis: Fast, Slow and 1-sec Leq.
- Advanced Cursors: Level, level difference, time difference, frequency, and automatic peak selection.
- Import and one click calibration of mutiple files.
- Automatic transfer of scale settings from Svantek instruments.
- Import of single channel recordings up to 10 minutes long.
- User friendly, non-destructive editing of recordings.
- Multiple clips per recording,.
- Batch processing on unlimited number of recordings or clips (PC memory/disc dependent)
- Data "Scrubbing": View the FFT or 1/3 octave spectrum interactively as you drag the cursor on the Sould Level graph.
- Export of Results to Excel.
- Easy to use, with multiple shortcuts.
- Sound playback with extra gain for low level signals.
- High analysis speed: exploits use of multi-core processors.
- Windows XP through Windows 7 support.
For additional information including a free demo version, please visit the Delta website at noiselabdk.wordpress.com