Olive Tree Lab Terrain™ is an acoustics software application that can be used for noise barrier design and for mapping small to medium scale projects. Olive Tree Lab Terrain™ covers the need of acoustic engineers for a noise barriers design tool. The application is focused on two main pillars, accuracy and ease of use. It addresses mostly fixed noise sources within a small area where one has control over most of the parameters involved in the calculations. It is based on high frequency resolution calculations, as opposed to just 1/3 octave band analysis, which can also be seen in 1/3 and 1/1 octave bands after being appropriately averaged. Olive Tree Lab Terrain™ can be used for acoustic engineering, acoustic research and educational purposes.
- Includes ISO 9613-2 calculation methods as well as ISO 9613-1 Atmospheric absorption method
- Sound Power and Pressure Level in 1/3 Octave Bands - 25 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Noise Source Database with manual input of sound measurements or other data
- Sophisticated in-house detection engine that can detect sound rays in complex 3D environments
- Noise Levels are displayed in 1/3 octave bands center frequencies or overall levels in dB(A)
- Multiple barrier diffraction and reflections calculations
- Noise barriers of finite size with special properties for the design of remedial measures. At a click of a button one can change from a wedge barrier to an I-shape, Γ-shape or Π-shape barrier thin or thick
- results can be exported to the clipboard, in .txt or .csv file formats
Click here for a real-life application example using OTL Terrain.
For additional information including a free demo version download, please visit the PEMARD Olive Tree Lab website.