CadnaR is the powerful software tool to help you deal with acoustic planning and noise mitigation in workplaces. The software is clearly arranged to enable the user to build models and make simple calculations easily. CadnaR uses complex modeling methods such as diffuse field, mirror image method, particle model and VDI 3760. CadnaA users will make a seamless transition to CadnaR as result of identical user interfaces.
For additional information including a free demo version, please visit the DataKustik CadnaR website.
- room geometries can be modeled with mirror image method or particle model
- directivity of point sources available (in a simplified way or in steps of 5-degrees)
- barriers and box-type obstacles available as screening objects in the room
- consideration of the reflection/absorption at obstacles
- assessment of alternative scenarios in conjunction with the planning of offices, call centers, public rooms and areas etc.
- library with more than 700 spectra of the sound absorption coefficient according to ISO 354 (in octave and one-third octave bandwidth)
- editable spectral library with data of sound power level and absorption coefficient
- import of bitmap files serving as a background image for the room design
- visualization of the noise distribution in 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional view