Rion AS-70 Waveform Analysis Software
The AS-70 Waveform analysis software reads data from Wave files and offers a wide range of functions, including graph display, level processing, frequency analysis (FFT analysis and octave band analysis), file output and playback.
- Convenient wizard function offers assistance for first-time users
- Multiple files can be analyzed simultaneously with global or independent settings
- Performs 1/1 or 1/3 octave bands of sound or vibration data
- Supports percentile (statistical) analysis in 1/1 or 1/3 Octave Bands
- Displays level vs. frequency graphs
- Supports FFT analysis
- Markers with comments can be placed on the time graph
- Digital volume control adjust volume of low signals for playback
- Supports High-pass or Low-pass filters
- Lez, Lmin, Lmax Le, or Ln analysis
- Print and export results to Excel or text files
A free Viewer version of the AS-70 software is available and allows users to graphically display measurement data and conduct simple analysis.