The three-dimensional Nor1297 Noise Compass significantly reduces time spent on judging if a noise source should be a part of the overall noise calculation or not, simply by defining which direction the noise is coming from. When used together with Norsonic’s sound level meters and NorCloud, the device provides a three-dimensional vector pointing at the sound source. The system may also operate off-line and collect the data on the instruments SD card for later analyze in NorReview.
Check out noisecompass.com for more info!
- Construction site monitoring
- Harbour monitoring
- Airport monitoring
- Road/railway monitoring
- Plant monitoring
- Horizontal angle range: 0 to 360 degrees
- Vertical angle range: – 90 to 90 degrees
- Sound pressure level range: 40 to 123 dB SPL re. 20 µPa
- Operating conditions: Free-field
- Horizontal accuracy: ± 7.5 deg. , std. dev. typ. 2.0 deg.
- Vertical accuracy: ± 10 deg. , std. dev. typ. 4.0 deg.
- Calibration: Factory calibrated with certificate
- Operation principle: Multi-correlation
- Time resolution: 100 ms
- Filtering: A-weighting
- Time averaging: Exponential time and 10 ms max
- Instrument compatibility: Nor145 and Nor150
- Software compatibility: NorCloud and NorReview
- Mounting: Nor1216 and Nor1217 compatible
- Ingress protection: IP55
- Connectivity: Ethernet 100 mbps
- Power supply: 5V to 15 V passive power-over-ethernet