- Environmental noise assessments
- Sound recording
- Noise source identification
- HVAC noise
- Noise hazards in the workplace
- Remote noise monitoring
- Product development
- Noise labelling
- General purpose sound level meter
- Precision integrating sound level meter to IEC 61672 class 1
- Handheld real-time 1/1- or 1/3-octave frequency analyser (6,3Hz-20kHz)
- Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels
- Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE and Lpeak
- 120 dB dynamic range giving a “one-range” instrument
- Measures Lpeak levels up to 140 dB Parallel detection of F, S, and I time constants
- USB 2.0 and High-speed RS-232 serial interface
- SD memory card and large high-speed internal memory
- Sound recording in 8, 16, or 24 bit format with 12 or 48 kHz sampling
- Up to 90 sec. audio recording pre-trigger
- High-resolution graphical backlit display
- Manual or automatic storage of results
- Automatically repeated measurements with clock synchronization
- Pause/Continue function with back erase feature
- Results displayed as dB or linear values
- Numerical printouts
- AC output signal
- Windscreen correction
- Support for IEPE sensors
- NC, NR, and RC rating
- Multiple language selection
- Moving Leq
- Option 1: 1/1-octave real-time filters 8 Hz – 16 kHz
- Option 3: 1/3-octave filter bands 6.3 Hz – 20 kHz (requires Option 1)
- Option 4: Statistical calculations
- Option 5: Parallel F, S, I time constants
- Option 6: Basic time profile mode
- Option 7: Enhanced time profile mode (require Option 6)
- Option 8: Sound recording (require Option 6)
- Option 16: Measurement trigger
Environmental: Containing the basic Nor139 with the options 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 16
Full: Basic Nor139 with the options 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 16.
Below is a list of most popular accessories available for the Nor139. Contact us if you need accessories that aren’t listed below.
Mains adaptor, 90 – 230 Vac input iwth standard EU mains pluc, 12 VDc output.
Portable battery pack with fuse protection, 7Ah, 12V, including charger and cable for connecting battery to Nor139.
Remote hand switch with 5m cable for external triggering of start or audio recording (if applicable) on Nor139 (require option 16).
Precision Microphone Calibrator with 114dB pressure level. Supplied with accredited calibration certificate.
Outdoor microphone for community and aircraft noise for temporary applications. Uses the preamplifier and microphones supplied with the Nor131 or Nor139. Fulfils IEC60651, IEC61672 type 1 and ANSI S1.4 type 1. Protection class IP55 against dust and water.
Rotating signal alarm lamp for connection to Nor268, relay interface unit, 220V connection.
Wireless Bluetooth module for Nor139. More than 100 meter transmission in free field if used together with Nor520A/PC, PC Bluetooth adapter.
Portable environmental “Pelican” case with sun screen, room for measuring instrument Nor139, Outdoor Microphone, Nor4610 Moxa 3G-modem, Nor1251 Calibrator, and two batteries Nor344. One battery supplies the Nor139 and the other the Nor4610 allowing more than one week of operation.
Microphone cable. Standard lengths are 1.5, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 50m
USB Data cable for interfacing Nor139 and Nor13x instruments to PC via USB port (included in with meter)
Trigger cable (2m) for nested triggering of Nor139
RS232 Cable (2m) for connection of to PC with 9-pin connector
Cable for simultaneous connection to RS-232 interface and AC(Flat)output.
A large range of various application software for evaluation, controlling, and reporting is available. The table below lists the most popular software applications:
NorReview 5.x. Postprocessing software for graphically and numerically review of the Level vs. time profile and frequency spectrum. Advanced calculation module, event, and recording handling. Generates Word-reports of basic measurement functions/graphs for further editing by operator. Perform Quick-Calc analysis as well as insert markers at selected time intervals. Runs user defined Excel macro functions and enables the user to prepare user-defined reports with the NorReport feature. Audio recordings may be replayed on PC installed media-player.
NorPower. PC-software for calculating and presenting graphically the Sound Power indices according to the measurement Standards in the ISO374x series. Results are based on measurement files which are stored on the PC itself. Alternatively results are imported by using the instrument remote control module Nor1035/3 CtrlPower feature.
Nor139 BrochureFor more information on the Nor139, please contact us or visit Norsonic’s Nor139 Product Page for more info.