Rion SC-AC0430 Acoustic Camera
The Rion SC-AC0430 Acoustic Camera combines a 30-microphone array with a tablet computer to enable visualization of sound sources. Possible applications include product development and on-site troubleshooting. Problematic sound sources can be located, and the efficiency of countermeasures can be checked visually. Rion consistently shows that they use highest level of attention and consideration into the design process. The SC-AC0430 is proof of this.
- Sound localization
- Research & Development
- Occupational Safety and Health Control
- Industrial noise localization
- Product testing
- Integrated system comprising a tablet computer and detection array realizes a compact and affordable system.
- Supports real-time display of FFT analysis results and narrowing down target sound sources by frequency band selection based on analysis results.
- Display of sound pressure level and FFT analysis results for a specific location.
- Supports video capture and store during measurement.
- Measurement Frequency Range: 400Hz to 10kHz.
- Measurement Level Range: 35dB to 120dB
- Minimum Measurement Distance: 0.2m
- Number of Microphones: 30
- Frame Rate: 25fps
- Recording Function: Manual, Auto (Sound Event Setting, Pre-recording function), MP4
- Weight and Dimensions: Detection array: 360 mm (dia.) x 11.6 mm (D), approx. 1.6 kg
- Product Configuration: Detection array, *Surface Pro 7 (Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit) (not included), connecting cable (for connection of detection array and tablet), Carrying case