The new SoundEar 3 (300, 310 and 320) with included software provides a complete overview of a noisy environment. The visual alarm instantly and clearly indicates where and when the preset noise limit is exceeded. The built-in logger saves LAeq measurements for up to 600 days. SoundEar 3 comes with a USB key that makes it easy to import data into the software. In comparison to point measurements, this far more concise overview of the noise situation will make it easy to see where to take action in order to reduce noise pollution. All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel.
- Measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Shows noise levels in an easy to understand manner
- Omits a warning whenever noise levels get too high
- Built in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 600 days
- View multiple units in real time in the SoundEar software by adding a wireless USB dongle
- Easy transfer of log data into the SoundEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel