Cesva RS-60 Sound Level Logger
The RS-60 sound level logger measures and records the sound pressure level inside the room in which it is installed. The RS-60 consists of a central recording unit and a sensor developed for CESVA sound level meters. The programming information and recorded sound levels for the past 60 days remain in the permanent memory and cannot be lost, even if the battery runs out. A luminous remote display may be connected to the RS-60, allowing users to observe the measured sound pressure level in real-time. The RS-60 is a small and compact unit, completely sealed and protected against possible manipulation. It features two illuminated indicators, to tell you that the environmental noise does not exceed legal limits, or to warn that you are exceeding them. With the assistance of the REL-2 relay box, the RS-60 may be converted into a sound limiter.
- Control of music from venues
- Performance venue noise monitoring
- Registers sound level meter parameters LeqT, LFmax and LSmax
- Registers all incidents
- Can be completely sealed
- Adaptable to any kind of regulation
- Does not cut out the music when using the ENOS option
- Internal Battery
- Data retrieval by printer, serial connection with PC and modem
- Controls noise from bars, theme parks, exercise studios, sports stadiums
- Other applications include: noise between dwelling units, noise control for the community…
- CB004 – Class 2 acoustic calibrator
- DL-3E – External Display
- ALIC-1 – Sealing pincers
- PLOM-1 – Lead seal of Ø9 mm (1kg)
- ALAMB-1 – Sealing wire (50 m roll)
- BT060 Bluetoothdevice for the Limiter
- BT002 – BluetoothTM device for the PC
- DL100 – Large External Display
SFTR60 is the software application of the RS-60, this application allows you to: download the data measured by the RS-60, choose the data to be downloaded, create reports of the data supplied by the software, display in graphic and numerical mode the RS-60 data, erase the memory of the RS-60, test the sensor, disconnect the RS-60 from the mains to prepare the equipment for transport and program all the parameters on just one screen (password protected ).
- The SFTR60 allows you to make a detailed study of what has happened in the establishment as it provides a detailed report of the sound levels and incidences.
- SFTR60 provides you with a convenient, user-friendly environment for obtaining, in digital format, data acquired by the RS-60.
- The SFTR60 is completely indispensable for programming the RS-60 because this equipment does not have display or keyboard.