Starting 2011, Scantek offers calibration services at the customer facilities, which cover most of the parameters in the scope of accreditation. The on site calibration services are provided based on a purchase order (PO) accepted by both sides. The PO must stipulate:
- The customer to provide large enough working space, in a room with adequate, stable and uniform acceptable environment parameters, adequate work-conditions: correct lighting, ventilated, furnished (working bench or table to support the calibration test instruments, chairs)
- Internet connection
- Color printer, monitor and keyboard
- Electrical power of about 1000 Watts, single phase
- Acceptable environment parameters are:The list of all items that require calibration.
- Temperature: 20 – 26 degrees Celsius for electrical calibrations and 21 – 25 degrees Celsius for acoustical and vibration sensors and calibrators calibrations
- Relative humidity: 50% ±30%
- Atmospheric pressure: 95 – 107 kPa
- Acoustic background noise: LeqZ <=65 dB (within 6.3 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Residual vibrations on the working tables: max 0.1 m/s2 on any axis
- All instruments to test should be in good operational condition
- The customer must agree to accept all shipped boxes to the site for calibration and to store these in the lab environment for at least four hours before the scheduled start of the tests
- If needed, when the work is finished, the customer should assist the return shipment of the test instruments and accessories.