The Nor145 Precision Sound Analyzer is easy to use thanks to its large 4.3″ color touchscreen and intuitive menus. Nor145 Precision Sound Analyzer shares the same user interface as the Nor150 Sound Analyzer, but hosted in a smaller and lighter enclosure.
Nor145 Precision Sound Analyzer is a single channel unit optimized for easy connectivity to NorVirtual App, NorCloud, NorRemote and Nor850, through the built-in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem.
- General purpose sound measurements
- Low noise levels
- Environmental noise assessments
- Noise monitoring
- Product noise testing
- Sound recording
- Quality control
- Building acoustics
- Large color touch-screen (4.3”)
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of mode and custom made user setups. Markers edited directly on the touch screen
- Real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments
- Built in webserver makes your Nor145 available through the internet from anywhere in the world whether you configure it for LAN, USB, WLAN, GPRS, 3G, or 4G communication
- Audio recording on trigger or softkey
- Listen to recordings using a standard headset
- Voice and text notes, built in GPS, and camera notes help you document your measurements
- Wide frequency range for vibration and low frequency measurements (0,4 Hz – 20kHz in 1/3 octave band)
- 120dB measurement range broadband and filter
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software
- Profile B report with trigger possibility
- Profile Moving report with trigger possibility
- Reverberation time
- Option 1: Built in camera and GPS
- Option 3: 1/1 and 1/3 octave band filters
- Option 4: Audio recording and makers
- Option 7: Signal generator
- Option 8: Reverberation time decay and calculation of T20 and T30 based on impulse excitation
- Option 9: Complete building acoustic mode with microphone position room averaging in accordance with ASTM E336, E1007 and ISO-16283 and ratings calculations according to ASTM 413, E989 and ISO-717
- Option 11: Enhanced noise assessment package including internal web server for remote control via smartphones, pads and PC and additional four triggers for independent setting of different trigger levels during a day. Requires Option 4
- Option 12: NorCloud for noise monitoring
- Option 13: FFT. Works in Parallel with the 1/1 or 1/3 Octave Analysis. Will be released summer 2019.
- Option 16: Built in WLAN and LTE Modem (Edge – 4G)
- Option 17: STIPA
A new generation of remote control and data acquisition from a sound level meter!
Use your smartphone or notepad to connect with your sound level meter.
The Nor145’s built-in web server opens up a new world of remote communication and acquisition of data from a sound level meter. Simply connect to your instrument via LAN, GPRS, or WiFi using a web browser to control, download, or view the measurement in real time. The program covers all applications from downloading files to full control of your analyzer to add markers, start a recording or just check the battery status.
- Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LeqI, LMax, LMin, LE, LEI, LPeak, Ln and Tmax5.
- Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow, and Impulse (Simultaneous).
- Spectral weighting functions: A, C, and Z – weighting (Simultaneous).
- Frequency analysis: 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time filters from 0,1Hz to 20 kHz.
- Statistical calculations: 8 individual adjustable percentiles from L0,1% to L99,9%, The statistical calculations are performed in real time within each frequency band and for each profile period if period length is set longer than 2 minutes. User can select between Fast or Slow time weighting as basis for the statistical calculation.
- Time profile resolution: 10ms – 24 hours including full frequency spectra.
- Overall measurement duration: 1 sec – 7 days. (If set to Repeat or Synchro mode a new measurement will be started automatically, with no time gap between each measurement.)
- Back Erase in Pause mode: 0-20 sec free selectable graphical back erase.
12 and 48 kHz sampling rate / 8 , 8MU, 16 and 24 bits / 5 sec pre-trigger.
- One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments.
- Self noise measured with ½” microphone with a nominal sensitivity of 50mv/Pa: 17dBA.
- Maximum RMS level 137dBA, Maximum Peak level 140dB PeakC.
- The high SPL mode enables measurements up to 194dB using a suitable 1/4” microphone.
- Built in GPS for position and exact time synchronization.
4,3” color display, ¼ VGA with capacitive touch. Scratch-proof display glass with anti-smudge coating.
Built in GPS for position and exact time synchronization.
Built in Camera for annotation before, during and after a measurement. Camera can be set up to capture noise event based pictures.
- Internal memory: 350MB
- Micro SD card: Up to 64 GB, supports XC and HC standard.
- Data can also be stored on an external USB stick.
- Data transfer via LAN, USB and high speed RS232. Supports WLAN and GPRS – 3G/UMTS – 4G/LTE via USB. Internal web server may push data to any server or external device 350MB
- Microphone input: Supports standard 7 pin lemo preamplifiers including SysCheck, Microphone heating and IEPE. Polarization voltage: 0, 70 and 200V. Preamplifier voltage is +- 15V. Also suitable for vibration measurements connecting IEPE accelerometers and geophones.
- Comment microphone: Via 3 pin mini jack.
- AC out, 100mV full scale on 15 pin I/O socket.
- 3 pin mini jack headphone socket for replay of voice notes, listen to microphone AC signal or replay of audio recordings. Comment microphone for voice notes is connected to same plug.
- Signal generator on 15 pin I/O socket with Pink, White, Band-pass filtered, sine, and impulse noise.
- Rechargeable 7Ah Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge.
- External power 9-15Vdc 3-5Watt.
- Typical battery lifetime: 8 hours.
Dimensions (ex. preamplifier and microphone LxWxH): 235 x 82 x 29mm.
Weight (including preamplifier and microphone): 535g.